Paper (unbleached in natural shade) mostly light brown /yellowish in colour.
- Product: Semi Kraft Paper
- Agricultural residue pulp manufactured from Wheat Straw, Bagasse, Sarkanda Grass.
- Long Fibred Pulp made from Hessian/ Gunny Cuttings/ Jute Mills Watse Thread etc.
- GSM: 120 gsm – 180 gsm(Corrugation Quality). 200 gsm – 350 gsm(POY Quality).
- Reels / sheets – Reels.
- Type: M.G. Finish.
- Shade: Natural Shade (light brownish)
- B.F.: 20 B.F.
- T.F: around 70 taber
- Cobb: Non M.G.
Side: 30 – 40
M.G.: 50 — 60 or as per demand.
- Breaking Lenght: M.D.: 3200 M – 3500 M C.D.: 2400 M – 2600 M
- Folding Endurance: Around 20
- Finish: Clean comparatively speckless well and uniformly glazed.
- Smoothness: Good Resilence softness, High-class Printing surface. Back of paper is also smooth and free from hills and valleys.
- G.S.M: Within ISI norms or even weight variations is less than ISI norms.
- Moisture: Within ISI norms.
- Other characteristics such as dimensional stability, weight-bearing strength of boxes made from our papers are betters than our competitors manufacturers.
- Marking of reels: Defined arrow mark for the direction of rotation of Reels.
- Evenly Tight Reels.
- Practically No. Breaks.
- Packing: Ends well pasted: Edges protected with edge protectors. Reels are wrapped with stretch film.
End Uses of Product
- It is corrugation Boxes Basic Raw Material for manufacturing corrugating boxes in various shapes & sizes such boxes are used for packing of cosmetics pharmaceuticals, textiles, hosiery items, fruits vegetables machinery shapes hardware refrigerators, T.Vs, electronics items etc.
- For manufacturing Textile Cones for Spinning Mill Thread Woollens etc.
- For wrapping up of papers in sheets & reels of paper mills manufacturing white & quality papers of paper mills.
Various Inputs (for product making) Main Raw Materials Are
- Wheat Straw
- Hessian/Gunny Bags cutting/waste jute thread from jute gunny bags mill
- Caustic soda
- Sodium sulfite